Superior Senior Assisted Living in Alabama
The Baldwin House, located in Daphne, AL, provides full service senior assisted living at its best, allowing residents to remain active and maximize their independence. We offer spacious and safety-equipped apartments, and designed each room to allow for comfort and function equally.
Retirement Living Services
Residents look forward to a full calendar of events each month that includes performances by local musicians, social hours, spiritual services and everyone's favorite-BINGO!
The spacious apartments are equipped with
- Individual temperature controlled cooling and heating
- Private spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Kitchenette with microwave oven and apartment-sized refrigerator
- Emergency call systems in the bedroom, bathroom and living room of each apartment
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinkler system
The customer service trained staff provides the highest quality of services with a smile. Those services include
- Three delicious home cooked meals daily served in a beautiful dining room
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Social, spiritual and recreational activities
- Library and activity room
- Health and medication monitoring
- Trained staff 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Assistance with personal care services and activities of daily living
- Beautician services on site
- Nurse Aide Call System
Did you have a dog or cat? No problem! Residents are also welcome to have their pets live with them, providing the pet does not disturb other residents.
We welcome residents in the greater Mobile metro area to our homey facility to experience senior assisted living at its best. For more on our superior living and our year-round social engagements and activities in Alabama, feel free to browse our site. Residents enjoy entertainment from live performances, the security of our friendly staff, the warmth of our tight-knit community atmosphere, and the opportunity to maintain their activity and independence. To arrange a tour, fill out the form on our contact page or call us today at 251.621.1717.